DECISIONS ON COLLEGE FRESHMAN APPLICATIONS FOR SY 2015-2016
In order to search the college application results database, enter your last name with suffix, complete first name and middle name in the appropriate fields.
Complete First Name:
Complete Middle Name:
For those with NO
middle or last name, kindly put a dash in the proper field.
Complete First Name:
Complete Middle Name:
NOTE: The results generated from this page are based on the unofficial list of accepted and waitlisted applicants.
The names used in our database follow the spelling of your names as they were written in your application forms. If your first name has "Maria" or "Ma.", try different variations of your name (ex. Maria or Ma.).
If your name has the character ñ, enter the character by pressing ALT and 164 on your number pad.
Individual decision letters will be sent to all applicants through their respective schools OR the applicant’s mailing address. Please inform the Office of Admission and Aid if you do not receive a letter by the end of February.
- ACCEPTED APPLICANTS must confirm their respective slots by adhering to the process detailed below:
Confirmation of your slot in the Loyola Schools is done in two phases: Pre-Confirmation and Confirmation Proper.
PHASE 1: PRE-CONFIRMATION (February 14 ‐ March 6, 2015, 5:00 pm)
- Starting February 14, you can pay the non-refundable confirmation fee of PhP 5,000. This confirmation fee will be deductible from your tuition and fees.
You can pay the confirmation fee via the following payment facilities:
- Starting February 14, 2015, read up on the detailed options and instructions for off-campus confirmation fee payment at ateneo.edu/ls/undergraduate-programs/payment
- Choose from among the payment options indicated:
- BDO Bills Payment Facility
- BPI Bills Payment Facility
- BDO Over-the-Counter
- BPI Over-the-Counter
- Unionbank Over-the-Counter
- Have your Student ID number (as indicated on your acceptance letter and online result) ready for your easy reference. You will need this as you pay either online or over-counter.
- After payment, wait for your assigned Ateneo Integrated Student Information System (AISIS) username and password which will be emailed to you after five working days via the email address you indicated on your application form. You will need these for the next step.
- Should you want a copy of your confirmation fee receipt, this will be available for pick-up after five working days onwards at the Office of Admission and Aid (office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon and 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and 8:00 a.m. to 12 noon only on Saturdays).
- Starting February 14, 2015, present your acceptance letter to the Ateneo Cashier's Office at the Ground Floor of Xavier Hall during office hours
- Choose from among the following options:
- BPI Express Credit (Burgundy)
- Unionbank AAA Visa
- Visa and Mastercard
- Bancnet, Megalink, & Expressnet Debit Cards
- If you opt to pay in check, kindly write your Student ID Number, full name and phone number at the back of the check.
- Secure your confirmation fee receipt from the Ateneo Cashier's Office. This bears your assigned AISIS username and password. You will need these for the next step.
- Special Notes:
Accepted applicants from the provinces and abroad may send the confirmation fee through postal money order or a check payable to the Ateneo de Manila University. Only peso-denominated checks included in Central Bank clearing will be accepted. There is no need to send the acceptance letter.
If you have been awarded a scholarship/financial aid grant, or have a waitlisted scholarship application, you are exempted from paying the confirmation fee. However, for those awarded a scholarship / financial aid grant, you are required to submit the signed "Terms and Conditions" contract to the Office of Admission and Aid. For those waitlisted, please submit the "Waiting List Reply Slip". Upon submission, you will be given an acknowledgement receipt, which you need to present to the Ateneo Cashier's Office together with your acceptance letter, for zero validation.
- Update student information
- Log-in at acet.ateneo.edu/pre-confirmation using your AISIS username and password
- Check your student information carefully and update if necessary
- Click on submit
- Print your pre-confirmation form
- Update your parents' contact information
- While still logged in at acet.ateneo.edu/pre-confirmation, encode accurately your parents' contact details in the appropriate fields
- Click on submit
- Click on the link for the AISIS Access for Parents Form, print this form and fill it out.
- Click on the link for the letter from the University Registrar of the Ateneo de Manila University, read it carefully, print out the reply slip and fill it out accurately.
PHASE 2: CONFIRMATION PROPER (March 16, 2015 ‐ April 10, 2015, 5:00 p.m.)
- Make sure that you have completed Phase 1 (Pre-Confirmation). Only those who have fulfilled this requirement shall be permitted to move on to Phase 2.
- Submit all requirements detailed below to the Office of Admission and Aid.
- Original Fourth Year High School Report Card (Form 138)
Note: Graduates of international schools, whether here or abroad, who cannot submit the Report Card within the deadline, may conditionally confirm their slot by instead submitting the following:
- Certificate of Graduation from the High School Principal / Headmaster with the exact date of release of the report card
- Letter of non-withdrawal from conditional confirmation signed by the accepted applicant and parents
- Original and a clear photocopy of the Birth Certificate of the accepted applicant
- Pre-confirmation form which you printed out in Phase 1
- AISIS Access for Parents Form which you printed out in Phase 1
- Reply slip for the letter from the Office of the Registrar which you printed out in Phase 1
Accepted provincial and international applicants may comply with the confirmation proper (Phase 2) by sending the required documents enumerated above through courier service or through a relative in Manila. After processing your confirmation requirements, we will send your confirmation kit to your mailing address through courier service. If you do not have your confirmation kit with you by April 30, 2015, you may call our office at (+632) 426-6001 ext. 5152-5155 or email us at email@example.com.
Only those who have accomplished both Phase 1 and 2 of the confirmation process shall be deemed eligible for enrollment. If you have not complied with both within the aforementioned periods, it shall be understood that you are forfeiting your slot.
- WAITLISTED APPLICANTS may submit a written appeal to the Office of Admission and Aid on or before March 27, 2015, Friday, 5:00 pm. Fourth Year High School Grades and other additional information that may help the Committee decide on your appeal must be attached to the letter.
- REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF COURSE
Letters of request for change of course may be submitted to the Office of Admission and Aid on or before March 6, 2015. Accepted applicants must pre-confirm their slots while waiting for the decision on their request. Decisions on requests for change of course will be released in March.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
After pre-confirmation and confirmation proper, please submit the following requirements to the Office of the Registrar to facilitate visa/study permit processing:
For Those Who Will Apply For Student Visa or Special Study Permit
Pursuant to the new policy of the Bureau of Immigration, all Student Visa and Study Permit applications shall be coursed through the accepting school. In this regard, the Office of the Registrar of the Ateneo de Manila University shall process your visa/study permit for you. After confirming your slot, please submit the following requirements to the Office of the Registrar to facilitate visa/study permit processing:
For Student Visa:
Note for applicants who will apply from their country of origin:
- Accomplished Visa application form (2 copies)
- Original copy of the Certificate/Notice of Acceptance issued by the Office of Admission and Aid (acceptance letter)
- Original copy of Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine and International Health Surveillance or a government medical institution with competence to certify that the applicant is not afflicted with any dangerous, contagious or loathsome disease and is mentally fit
- Applicant's passport
The student visa is issued by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate at the country of origin. Visa processing usually takes three months. Please inquire at the nearest Philippine Embassy/Consulate for instructions.
For Special Study Permit (for applicants below 18 years old):
- Accomplished Visa application form, co-signed by the parent/guardian (2 copies)
- Applicant's passport
For those with Missionary/Working Visa, Special Resident Retiree's Visa, Special Investor's Resident Visa, Permanent Foreign Resident, Personnel of Foreign Diplomatic and Consular Missions Residing in the Philippines (9e), or Personnel of Duly Accredited International Organizations Residing in the Philippines (9d))
Please submit the following requirements to the Office of the Registrar after confirming your slot:
In support of the internationalization initiatives of the Loyola Schools, effective School Year 2015-2016, the international student fee of PhP5,000 per semester will be collected from non-Philippine passport holders (both resident and non-resident).
- A photocopy of your passport (bring the original for verification)
- Appropriate visa for enrollment (The "no valid visa, no enrollment" policy is strictly implemented.)
- Valid ACR / I-Card
- DUAL CITIZENS
Dual citizens will be enlisted as Filipinos. Kindly present either of the following to the Office of the Registrar:
International Students and Dual Citizens who fail to submit the required documents to the Office of Registrar on or before May 30, 2015 will not be allowed to enroll. For inquiries, please call 4266001 local 5130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Valid Philippine passport (original and photocopy)
- Identification Certificate/Recognition Certificate as a Filipino Citizen issued by the Bureau of Immigration (original and photocopy)
- FRESHMAN applicants falling under the second application period will receive decision letters in February 2015.
- TRANSFER applicants must submit their application forms and other requirements on or before April 10, 2015, Friday. Results shall be released in the first week of May 2015. Decision letters will be ready for pick-up thereafter.
- INCOMPLETE FORMS – were not processed
Call the Office of Admission and Aid (OAA) at 4266001 local 5152–5155 or email at email@example.com.
Kindly address all letters to:
Office of Admission and Aid
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108