The Office of the Registrar may be likened to a central hub. It serves the students, faculty, administration, and alumni of the Loyola Schools. Diverse concerns of these four sectors of the community are coordinated and managed through the Registrar's Office.
The School Registrar’s Office envisions itself to be the valued partner of the Loyola Schools in the delivery of quality registrar services.
The School Registrar’s Office specifically:
· implements Loyola Schools and CHED policies and regulations regarding admission, enrollment, load requirements, subject sequence, promotion, graduation, transfer, suspension and dismissal of students
· serves as the primary custodian of all the academic and scholastic records of all students and alumni
· handles the registration of students by preparing course offerings and scheduling the classes
· facilitates and assists the academic departments in the revision/passage of curricula, subjects and courses
· coordinates with the Office of Management Information Systems for online advisement and registration