Faculty Development Program
Mon - Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The deadline for filing applications for Faculty Development Grants is as follows:
each year for new grants beginning Summer and First Semester. Current grantees are expected to confirm renewal of their grants at this time.
each year for new grants beginning Second Semester.
Application forms are available from Jessica Laroya at the Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools, local 5004. Or download the forms from this page (use Adobe Acrobat Reader
to view and print).
Please submit the completed forms and the supporting documents to the Office of the Loyola Schools Vice-President by 4:30 pm of the deadline date.
Forms for Faculty Development Grants
* Application Form for Local Grants - FacDev Grant Application for Schools within the Philippines
* Application Form for International Grants - FacDev Grant Application for Schools outside the country
* Tuition Discount and FacDev Tuition and Fees form - for Faculty studying in the Ateneo under FacDev, this form is needed by the Cashier's Office
* Application for Revision of Grant
* Reimbursement Form
Forms for Conference Assistance
* Conference Assistance Form for Full-time and Part-time Faculty
* Conference Report Form
Applications for conference assistance must be submitted to the Faculty Development Coordinator through the Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools by the 30th of March,
the 30th of June
or the 30th of November.
Forms for Sabbatical Leave
* Sabbatical Leave form